55 Regent Street, Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113
We are proud to present this house for the first time on the market. Lovingly built by the current owners here is your chance to get into one of the most exclusive streets in the area. This large 851m2 block is situated on a street filled with stunning houses. It is close to the local shops, complete with Woolworths, chemist, doctors, post office and an array of restaurants. Warrigal Road State School (one of the best primary schools in Brisbane) is within walking distance and you can be on the motorway (either Gateway or Pacific) in 5min.
The house has 4 bedrooms. The main has a stunning ensuite with a private spa (biggest available) next to the walk in robe to relax in after a hard day’s work. The two massive front bedrooms with bay windows are almost as big as the master bedroom itself. With 3 living areas there is plenty of room to for the whole family to spread out. The media room has surround sound to enjoy those movie nights or just relax and watch TV. The rumpus room can fit a pool table and opens out to the undercover entertainment area which is ideal for entertaining guests or could be used as a second living area. The family/meals area can fit even the biggest families or be used as a third living area. The kitchen is centrally located and appointed with Miele appliances. It also has plenty of bench and cupboard space.
Most unique of all is the self contained granny flat/apartment to the rear of the house. Featuring a studio style Bed/Living/Kitchen area it also has its own walk-in robe and ensuite. Purposely built for the owner’s parents to have their own privacy, it is ideal for the extended family who would like to have their parents live with them. It could also be rented separately for over $200 a week and have its own separate entry.
The complete list of features is:
• 4 bedrooms all with built ins (main with ensuite inc Spa and WIR)
• Separate granny flat/apartment with studio style living areas + ensuite and WIR
• Media room with surround sound
• Rumpus/Living Room
• Meals/Family area
• Large Kitchen with Miele appliances
• Massive Laundry
• 3x3m shed in Low maintenance back yard
• Oversized double lock-up garage with remote access and internal entry
• Secure alarm system and intercom system at front door
• Ducted vacuum system
• Ducted Aircon with separate split system in granny flat
• Cable TV installed
• Massive entertaining area/Pergola at the back.
• North facing aspect
• Close to Warrigal Road State School (in catchments)
• Close to motorway and shops
• Possible rent return of $750+ per week (separate house and apartment)
Make sure you get along to our Open home as houses in this area usually sell quickly. Dont leave it until next week and maybe miss out. Put it on your list and we will see you there.