15 Portulaca Street, Macgregor QLD 4109
Superb Location renovated home suit family with different lifestyles! 5 minutes walking distance to Garden City with all amenities for your day-to-day needs. Access to Garden City bus interchange taking you directly to the Brisbane CBD and other locations, perfect for people working in the city. 100 meters away from the bus route 123 take you to Griffith University Nathan Campus, excellent public transport options available for your children.
Catchment for famous MacGregor State High School and Upper Mount Gravatt State School and they are both within walking distance and save you a lot of time for taking your children to school.
Easy access to M1 and M3 and only 15 minutes drive to the Brisbane CBD. If you want more Asian dining and shopping experiences, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, and Sunny Park shopping centres are just nearby.
This 5 bedroom spacious double storey home with modern renovation located on a corner block with great views for both streets. It offer large room spaces with potential dual living for large family.
• Three bedrooms
• Two renovated bathrooms
• Master with Ensuit
• Large living area
• Dining area
• Morden new kitchen with Smeg Cooking ware
• Automatic drawer opening and soft close system for kitchen
• New timber deck overlooking the swimming pool
• Two large size rooms downstairs can be use as bedroom / media room / living room
• One renovated bathroom downstairs
• Extra large double remote lockup garage with storage spaces.
• Extra Storage under the stairs
• Swimming Pool
• Pool fully renovation with new filtration system
• New pool fence with safety certificates
• Polished Wooden floor
• New LED down lights
• Security alarm system
• Roof reconditioned/paint
• Fully repaint inside
• Fully Fenced
This house provides the best value and features in the area. It will be sold fast and please contact Daniel Wong today on 0411 198 128 for inspection and make an offer.