9 Vedders Drive, Heritage Park QLD 4118
If you have been looking for a much larger than average home with all the added extras, look no further. The property has just been repainted inside and has had new blinds and carpet installed. The property presents beautifully and the owner is offering a long term tenancy option to the right tenants.
This massive family home offers 5 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, 2 bathrooms (master with AC, en-suite and walk in wardrobe), 2 of the other bedrooms also have AC. There is a large tiled lounge room off the entry as well as an airconditioned huge open plan family and dining area overlooking the pool, there is so much space, you will need more furniture to fill all the areas!
You have also got a tiled study or home office/6th bedroom.
The hallway to 3 of the bedrooms has a door, so this area can be closed off which allows you to make the bedrooms and bathroom into a separate private wing for the kids, rowdy teenagers, guests or combined family.
The galley style kitchen is sure to suit the most avid home chef, with a large bench area, plenty of cupboard storage, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
Outside you will discover the entertaining area which connects to the double remote garage with single rear roller. This area overlooks the fully fenced salt in-ground pool. There is also a paved area for further outdoor seating or will make the perfect spot to have the camper trailer, tinny or jet ski secured in the backyard. The side of the property also has an enclosed storage area/man cave or workshop.
The Large 682m2 block is low maintenance, this home is perfect for those that want the large home in close proximity to schools, shops, Brisbane CBD and all amenities.
Incase you missed it, This property has exactly what you need and more!
– Master bedroom is large with walk in wardrobe, en-suite, air conditioning and ceiling fan
– 4 additional bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. 2 have AC
– Tiled study/homeoffice/6th bedroom
– Large open family and dining combination with air conditioning
– Spacious tiled formal lounge room
– Galley kitchen with cooktop, gas oven & dishwasher
– Remote double garage drive through on one side
– Internal laundry
– Concrete salt in ground pool
– Entertaining patio 7mtr long x 4mtr wide
– Tinted windows throughout triple glazed
– Security screens & doors throughout
– 3,000ltrs water tank
– Solar hot water
– Man cave used for hobbies or storage (not approved)
– Garden shed
– Close waking distance to schools, shops and transportation
– 682m2 yard
Pets on Application.
Please do not hesitate to enquire. This property will not last long.
*** Pool table pictured is not included and will be removed prior to tenancy start ***